We care about veteran and military student success
Murray State University is extremely proud of its longstanding relationship with the men and women in uniform who bravely serve this country. Now it’s time to get the education you deserve and plan for the future you want. Let us help you prepare for the next chapter of your life.
The Office of Veteran and Military Student Success can assist with detailed information about your VA or GI Bill® benefits, FAFSA and tuition discounts, disability counseling, job search services and much more. Among our support services:
- Dedicated school certifying official as a liaison with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and the Kentucky Department of Veteran Affairs
- Veteran Student Organization
- Tuition assistance and VA education benefits
- College credit for military training
- Specialized payment plan options for those receiving VA education benefits
- Free graduation cords for veterans
Murray State University is a member institution in the National Association of Veterans’ Program Administrators (NAVPA), which is committed to the advancement and improvement of veteran education benefits.